All dressed up and ready to brawl – the Troublemaker Tele® Custom Bigsby® is elegant in black. Dressed in a classic lacquer finish, a stately ebony fingerboard and elevated by pearloid block inlays and white binding throughout, this guitar presents a dashing figure, ready to do some damage.
But don’t let the debonair “tuxedo” look fool you, the Troublemaker Tele Custom is a brute looking for a good time. The 12” radius neck and 22 medium-jumbo frets promise smooth action even with the most aggressive playing. The solid mahogany body gives it a warm mid-range growl and its three custom-calibrated Double Tap™ humbucking pickups can be smooth and suave or raucous and rebellious, as the job requires.
It’s been said that the well-behaved rarely make history. With a tie around its neck and a slingshot in its pocket, the Troublemaker Tele Custom Bigsby is ready to make some beautiful noise.
- Bound Mahogany body with lacquer finish
- Bound mahogany neck with 12”-radius ebony fingerboard and pearloid block inlays
- Custom calibrated Double Tap™ humbucking pickup triple set
- Gold Bigsby® tremolo with Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Custom neck plate, Certificate of Authenticity and custom color hardshell case