Fender is guided by one clear, simple directive: make life better for musicians. While the original Telecaster certainly did that (and then some), we weren't content to rest on our laurels. Our team of mad scientists examined every component in near-microscopic detail. If we were able to improve it with a new design or modern materials we did; if it didn't need improvement, we left it alone. When the wood chips and solder fumes settled, what was left was the American Professional Telecaster Left-Hand—everything you need to play your best.
- Two Tim Shaw-designed V-Mod single-coil Telecaster pickups
- New Telecaster bridge with compensated brass barrel saddles for better intonation
- New modern "Deep C”-shaped neck profile
- Bone nut; 22 narrow-tall frets for easier bending
- "Left-handed" potentiometers for master volume and tone controls
- Treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume
- Includes Elite Molded hardshell case