Soulful and dynamic, Lincoln Brewster’s playing style has inspired and uplifted countless fans over the course of his 25-year career. With an ash body and striking Aztec Gold lacquer finish, the Lincoln Brewster Stratocaster is a true modern classic, combining timeless body contours and a vintage neck shape with updated features like a compound-radius fingerboard, 2-point tremolo with bent-steel saddles and pop-in arm. A trio of single-coil pickups — two DiMarzio® Area 58™ pickups in the neck and middle positions, and a DiMarzio Area 61™ at the bridge — offer vintage tones with zero hum. The “Soft V” maple neck with nitrocellulose lacquer finish and the maple fingerboard’s 22 medium-jumbo frets are built for speed and comfort. An onboard active boost, activated via the push/pull volume control, and custom mid-boost, controlled by the Tone 1 knob, give this guitar extra power and focus for any musical situation. This feature-rich guitar also has classic aesthetic touches like chrome hardware, aged white plastic knobs, a 1-ply Eggshell pickguard and vintage-style locking tuners.
- Ash body with lacquer finish
- “Soft V”-shaped neck; 9.5”-14” compound radius fingerboard; 22 medium-jumbo frets
- One DiMarzio Area 61 single-coil Strat bridge pickup; two DiMarzio Area 58 single-coil Strat middle and neck pickups
- Active preamp with mid-boost
- Vintage-style locking tuning machines