Dressed to Kill!
The Les Paul Custom made its debut in 1954 after the initial success of the Les Paul Goldtop. Les Paul himself suggested black as a great color for a new Les Paul because it looked "classy" and went well with a tuxedo on stage. From that point on, the Les Paul Custom has often been referred to as the "tuxedo" Les Paul. And with its gold appointments, fully bound body, neck and headstock and pearloid inlays, we think you'll agree that the Epiphone Les Paul Custom is "dressed to kill".
And like every Epiphone, the Les Paul Custom features our Limited Lifetime Warranty backed by world famous 24/7/365 Gibson Customer Service. So put on your tuxedo and strap on an Epiphone Les Paul Custom today.
- Body Material mahogany
- Neck Material mahogany
- Neck Shape SlimTaper™; D-profile
- Neck Joint Glued-in, set neck
- Truss Rod Adjustable
- Scale Length 24.75
- Fingerboard Material rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12”
- Frets 22 medium jumbo
- Bridge Pickup Alnico Classic™ Humbucker
- Neck Pickup Alnico Classic™ Humbucker
- Pickup Selector Epiphone all-metal 3-way toggle switch
- Controls 1-neck volume, 1-neck tone, 1 bridge volume, 1-bridge tone
- Bridge Locktone™ Tune-o-matic/Stopbar
- Nut Width 1 11/16”
- Hardware Gold
- Binding 7-layer body front and back, 5-layer headstock, 1-layer fingerboard
- Machine Heads Grover® 16:1 ratio
- Colors ebony, Alpine White
- Warranty Epiphone Limited Lifetime