Those who prize older instruments with the battered look of years on the road and the scars of countless gigs can still have that authentically aged vibe without spending decades on the road themselves. The irresistibly cool look of finish worn through to the wood, rusted hardware, a bruised neck and yellowing plastic parts are yours right away with Road Worn instruments.The Road Worn '50s Precision Bass sounds, looks and feels like it's been there and back, has more than a few miles on it, and then some. With authentic 1950s styling aged to impart a lifetime of wear and tear that has somehow made it get even better, it's a must-have for the bassist who appreciates broken-in look and vibe.
- Worn nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- 1950s style with aged/worn body, neck, finish and hardware touches
- Maple neck with “C” profile, 7.25” radius and 20 vintage-style frets
- Vintage-style split-single-coil pickup
- Gold anodized aluminum pickguard
- American Vintage four-saddle bridge
- Reverse open-gear tuners