Those who prize older instruments with the battered look of years on the road and the scars of countless gigs can still have that authentically aged vibe without spending decades on the road themselves. The irresistibly cool look of finish worn through to the wood, rusted hardware, a bruised neck and yellowing plastic parts are yours right away with Road Worn instruments.The Road Worn '60s Jazz Bass sounds, looks and feels like it's been there and back, has more than a few miles on it, and then some. With authentic 1960s styling aged to impart a lifetime of wear and tear that has somehow made it get even better, it's a must-have for the Jazz Bass player who appreciates broken-in look and vibe.
- 1960s style with aged/worn body, neck, finish and hardware touches
- Worn nitrocellulose-lacquer finish
- Maple neck with “C” profile
- 7.25”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 20 vintage-style frets
- Dual vintage-style single-coil Jazz Bass pickups
- American Vintage-style four-saddle bridge