Released in 1960, the upscale Jazz Bass quickly found favor among working bassists thanks to its premium appointments and versatile sound. The narrower neck seemed tailor-made for fast, dexterous playing, while the pair of single-coil pickups added a bold new dimension to Fender bass tone. The American Original ‘60s Jazz Bass has all the tone and style of its earliest incarnation, with modern playability.
- Alder body with lacquer finish
- Two Pure Vintage ‘64 single-coil Jazz Bass pickups
- Slim “’60s C”-shaped neck profile; 9.5”-radius round-lam rosewood fingerboard
- Vintage-style hardware; four-saddle bridge
- Includes vintage-style hardshell case