Throughout the entire phenomenal history of the band, the groundbreaking music of U2 has been underpinned by the gracefully muscular bass work of Adam Clayton. His impeccable groove and expansive tone form the sonic foundation of one of the biggest bands in the history of rock music, never more powerfully than today. Fender's Adam Clayton Jazz Bass puts his rock-solid sound and style in your hands, with elegant appointments and elemental tone, including two potent Fender Custom Shop pickups and a beautiful Sherwood Green Metallic gloss finish with matching headstock.
- Sherwood Green Metallic gloss finish with matching headstock
- Maple neck with custom "C" profile and vintage style heel truss-rod adjustment
- 9.5"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets and white pearloid block inlays
- Dual Fender Custom Shop '60s single-coil Jazz Bass pickups
- Vintage-style black plastic Jazz Bass control knobs
- Vintage-style HiMass™ string-through-body/top-load bridge