The Immerse Mk II raises the bar with eight rich stereo reverbs in one easy to use pedal. No user manual required. Experience studio-quality tone that can be used with instruments of all stripes.
- High-quality buffered bypass, perfect for placing at the end of the signal chain
- Trails switch
- Kill Dry switch for parallel effect loops
- Inputs/outputs can be used mono (#1) or stereo (#1 and #2)
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency
- Small, pedalboard-friendly footprint
- Requires standard 9V pedal power supply (not included)
- Designed and manufactured in California USA
The Immerse Mk II is packed with eight versatile reverb effects:
- W3T (Wet v3) — Our flagship reverb algorithm is smoother and more three-dimensional sounding than ever before. With adjustable pre-delay, it enhances what you play without covering it.
- Plate – Bright and diffuse like a studio plate reverb.
- Hall – The lush, open sound of a concert hall with adjustable modulation depth for achieving deep modulated tones.
- Spring – The distinctive twerp of a tube-driven spring reverb. With adjustable modulation speed, it can achieve a vibrato-spring sound.
- Sustain – A new algorithm built on the W3T reverb. This magical, versatile effect can be configured as a sustainer or infinite reverb.
- Echo – Combining the W3T reverb with stereo echo.
- Detune – Adds a detuned double of the dry signal with reverb. The blend control adjusts the amount of detune vs. detuned reverb.
- Shimmer – Reminiscent of a synth pad that follows what your instrument plays, this effect combines the best qualities of our previous shimmers.
Input level instrument / consumer line level
Input impedance 1 MΩ
Frequency response 20 Hz—30 kHz
Total harmonic distortion < 0.01%
Input 9-12 V DC, 100 mA
Connector center-negative, 5.5 mm OD x 2.1 mm ID
Dimensions 2.6” x 4.6” x 1.9” / 63 mm x 115 mm x 46 mm
Weight 6.7 oz / 190 g