QSC E115 Passive Speaker
15" High output Passive Speaker – 2000 W
The E115 is a trapezoidal, two-way loudspeaker using a 15-inch, 500W, die cast aluminum frame woofer with a 3.5-inch voice coil. It is intended for use when high-power and authoritative low-end are needed from a full-range loudspeaker. A 2.8” compression driver attached to the 75° DMTTM waveguide assures that even distant listeners will be well covered.
- High output, professional quality sound with 500 W continuous power
- E Series Entertainment System – Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD, CXD and GXD processing amplifiers:
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
- Available U-Style Yoke and M8 rigging kit for permanent installation
- Dual angle pole socket
- Configuration: 1 x 15-inch, 2-way, non-powered
- Frequency Response (-6 dB) 55 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 43 Hz – 20 kHz
- Power capacity: continuous/peak: 500 W / 2000 W Sensitivity: 97 dB, 1 W @ 1 m
- Coverage Angle: 75° conical DMT
- Output: (peak SPL @ 1m): 130 dB
- Drivers: LF 381 mm (12-inch) driver with 89 mm (3,5-inch) voice coil ; HF: 38 mm (1.5-inch) exit, 71 mm (2.8-inch) voice coil, compression driver
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Cross-over: Full range only, 1.44 kHz
- Input Connections: 2 x NL4, 1 x barrier strip
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, plywood, black texture paint finish. Two side-mounted handles. Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining.
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 420 x 716 x 445 mm
- Net Weight: 31 kg
- Shipping Weight: 34 kg