Roland E-4 Voice Tweaker
The E-4 Voice Tweaker is an outrageously jammable box of fun that harmonizes, auto-pitches, vocodes, loops, and glitches your voice and anything else you feed it.
Flip through hands-on controls to manipulate the sound, and chain in AIRA Compacts and other electronic instruments and let them ride in perfect sync.
- Vocal performance tool with powerful voice transformer effects
- Instantly shape the sound with pitch and formant sliders
- Advanced vocal effects including Auto Pitch, harmony, and vocoder
- Dial up unique rhythmic effects with the Scatter knob
- Process the sound output with high-quality reverb, echo, tempo delay, and chorus effects
- Low-cut filter and noise gate to eliminate unwanted sounds
- 24-second looper with unlimited overdubbing, undo/redo, and automatic BPM detection
- Supports external MIDI control of pitch, harmony, and vocoder functions
- ¼-inch mic input with wide-ranging gain control
- Headphones output with support for an inline mic
- Comprehensive connectivity with audio, MIDI, and sync I/O plus AIRA Link
- Class-compliant USB-C audio/MIDI interface—no drivers needed
- Lithium-ion battery with up to 3.5 hours of operation per charge
- Sturdy construction and robust controls
- Connect to other AIRA Compacts and standard MIDI devices with optional BOSS TRS MIDI cables
Roland J-6 Chord Synthesizer
The J-6 Chord Synthesizer is an endless well of musical inspiration, pairing a powerful chord sequencer with...
Roland T-8 Beat Machine
Create infectious tracks in seconds flat with the T-8 Beat Machine, a miniature rhythm factory loaded with...