The MPH-1 is a new portable closed monitoring headphone. It fits perfectly over the ears, is small and lightweight, and provides exceptional comfort making them ideal for long hours in the studio monitoring your mixdown tracks.
With a newly designed 40mm Neodymium magnet driver, the MPH-1 embodies an accurate and pure sound, suitable for all professional personal monitoring occasions. With outstanding performance and a modest price point, the MPH-1 is suitable for any application. The 9ft. (2.7m) long cable also includes a 1/4inch adaptor making the MPH-1 compatible with all equipment.
- Compact, lightweight and portable design
- Precise closed cavity structure deploying accurate and pure sound
- High quality stainless steel telescopic arms with scale
- 180 degree rotatable frame, easy for single ear monitoring
- 9ft. (2.7m) long cable including a 1/4-inch adaptor
- Operating Principle: Closed-back Headphone
- Transducer Type: Dynamic Driver
- Diameter 40mm
- Impedance: 32ohm
- Sensitivity: 95±3dB
- Frequency Response: 15HZ-28KHz
- Rating Power: 200MW