The CLUB features a Special-Elliptic stylus that allows for detailed sound quality: Special-Elliptic stylus fits better in the groove and therefore has more contact area with the groove itself, extracting more intricate details, than is possible with a spherical diamond.
The CLUB’s 8 mV output voltage requires less gain from the preamps, providing cleaner sound reproduction and less susceptibility to feedback in live environments.
The CLUB offers an outstanding platform for archival and sampling.
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec. - 8 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz - 1 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz - 25 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz - 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB - 20-20.000 Hz
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmended tracking force - 100 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral - 14 μm/m N
- Stylus type - Spherical Elliptical r/R 13/25 μm
- Tracking force range - 2 - 4 g
- Tracking force recommended - 3 g
- Cartridge weight - 18,5 g
- Replacement stylus unit - CLUB