Introducing the Pioneer DDJ-SX. The most advanced all-in-one DJ controller to date, the DDJ-SX is loaded with exciting features and is built to the same high standard that DJs have come to expect from Pioneer.
Tight integration with Serato DJ - Developed specifically for Serato DJ, the DDJ-SX controls are tightly integrated with the software features giving you the best hands on control over your performance.
Performance Pad Section - Eight velocity sensitive, Performance Pads to control Cue Points, Loop Rolls, Slicer and the SP-6.
Dual Deck Mode - Developed specifically for the DDJ-SX, this allows you to link two software deck layers and manipulate them as one. Go crazy and layer sounds!Large, Touch Sensitive Platters
Trustworthy Pioneer touch sensitive platters with platter illumination and a jog wheel display allow for the tightest control of the virtual decks in Serato DJ.
4-Channel Standalone Hardware Mixer - Connect your CDJs or Turntables and have the best of both worlds.
Slip Mode - Keep everything in time and in the groove. Turn on this mode and trigger cue points, loops or scratch. Once you are done, the track will go back to the position it would have been had you done nothing.
Hardware FX Controls - Dedicated hardware controls for the brand new FX Powered by iZotope in Serato DJ.
Slicer - Chop sections of your tracks up and re-arrange on the fly. The Slicer cuts a section of your track into 8 pieces, which can be triggered creatively with the 8 performance pads.
Dedicated HP/LP Channel Filters - A dedicated High Pass / Low Pass filter per channel gives you more control to create smooth blends and interesting sounds.
Channel Fader Start - Start playback of your tracks by opening the channel fader.
Velocity Mode - You can enter Velocity Mode to trigger the SP-6 Sample Player slots. The harder or softer you hit the performance pads, the louder or quieter the samples sound.
- Channel Fader Start: use the channel fader to control Cues
- Needle Search: touch strip for intuitive, fast searches
- Master level and channel level meters: instantly identify levels on each channel
- MIDI Compatible: control any DJ software
- Crossfader curve adjust: to suit any type of sound
- CD x 2 (RCA), combined LINE/PHONO x 2 (RCA)
- MIC x 2 (XLR&1/4 inch combined PHONE x 1, 1/4 inch PHONE x 1
- MASTER OUT x 2 (RCA x 1, XLR x 1)
- BOOTH OUT x 1 (1/4 inch PHONE)
- HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT x 2 (front 1/4 inch PHONE, MiniPin)
Total harmonic distortion
Supplied AC adapter
- Power source AC 220-240 V 50/60 Hz, rated output DC5 V
- 664 mm (W) x 70.4 mm (H) x 357 mm (D)